3D Anatomy for the Artist Lite
About 3D Anatomy for the Artist Lite
"Lite version - Upper Limb"
Anatomical 3D digital sculpture for the study of Artistic Anatomy.
Depth study of anatomy has been a critical step for any great artist, since Michelangelo and Leonardo to the best comic artists of today.
This app allows artists to display the skeletal and muscular system through highly detailed 3D anatomical models. The shape of each bone and muscle will be clear and understandable.
An essential tool for any artist to use alongside the best artistic anatomy books.
HIGHLY DETAILED ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Skeletal System - Upper Limb (Lite version)
• Muscular System - Upper Limb (Lite version)
• Accurate 3D modeling
• Surfaces of the skeleton with high resolution textures up to 4K
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE INTERFACE.
• Rotate and Zoom every model in the 3D space
• The muscles are grouped into layers, from the superficial to the deepest
• Visualization of the muscle layers in multi or single mode
• Possibility to hide every single bone or muscle
• Filter feature to hide or display every system
• Intelligent rotation, automatically moves the centre of rotation for easier navigation
• Interactive Pin allow visualization of the term relative to every anatomical detail
• Hide / Show interface, ideal for use on smartphones
• The anatomical terms and the interface are available in 11 languages: Latin, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• The language can be selected directly from the interface of the app
• The anatomical terms can be shown in two languages simultaneouslyly