3DMark Sling Shot Benchmark
About 3DMark Sling Shot Benchmark
3DMark Sling Shot is a cross-platform benchmarking app for the latest smartphones and tablets. Test the performance of your iPhone and iPad then compare it with the latest models with this free and easy-to-use benchmark app.
- Measure the GPU and CPU performance of your iPhone and iPad.
- Rank and compare the latest models in the Best Devices list.
- Incredible real-time graphics powered by Metal and OpenGL ES 3.0.
- Advanced lighting and post-processing effects.
- Developed by Futuremark, the benchmark experts.
- 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Sling Shot is an OpenGL ES 3.0 benchmark test with a 1920 × 1080 rendering resolution. Use Sling Shot to test mainstream mobile devices. You can compare Sling Shot scores across platforms.
Sling Shot Extreme is a more demanding test for the latest high-end smartphones and tablets. Sling Shot Extreme uses Apple's Metal API and a 2560 × 1440 rendering resolution. You can compare Sling Shot Extreme scores across platforms.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement.
3DMark technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
This app is for non-commercial use only.