Brain Speeder - Measure, Analyze and Train Your Speed
About Brain Speeder - Measure, Analyze and Train Your Speed
This is the game - brain speed and focus exercise. A quantified-self - data driven - know-yourself tool. As a side effect it will let you to experience the "Flow" state of brain function: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology).
||| How this works: |||
1. Play the game - tap on the randomly appearing Sun as fast as you can, and keep the focus.
2. See Your average time between taps as results in milliseconds.
3. Try to get better and beat yourself.
4. You can't imagine how unreal initially it seems to get better at this, but you will be amazed of the progress! Don't stop if you feel you are not improving, just let your brain recalibrate for new speed frequency.
5. See how you compare against others in the Game Center Leaderboard.
||| Know yourself better: |||
* See the Sample Excel file for detailed analysis structure example, how your brain performs, evolves and trains itself, which will help you understand your focus and concentration patterns.
* When are you most focused - at the beginning, middle, or end? What is your focus span, wander time and self-correcting focus restore time?
* What is your best speed and when?
||| Full version, bought as In-App Purchase: |||
* Export your data and analyze your performance in Excel - like shown in Sample analysis file.
* Change Sun Count for game, so that you can find your sweet spot for concentration. Try 200 or even 500 for real Flow.
* Delete game rounds you don't like.
* Give us your love and support so we can make more great self-discovery, improvement and self-quantification data driven tools.
||| Benefits for your brain: |||
* Helps to get in the Flow, also known the "The Zone" state.
* Shortens brain cycles - training your reaction to work generally faster, and experience deeper focus.
* Can be used as a great brain wakeup tool in those "heavy pillow" mornings.
* With regular practice, you will notice that your results are getting slowly better in the Brain Speeder, but in real life there will be far greater improvements. Just try to juggle 3 balls after a week of training with Brain Speeder. Time slows down, huh?
||| Analysis Excel File: |||
* Sample file comes with pre-defined Pivot tables and charts.
* Export your own results to CSV, just paste over the Data sheet, then refresh the Pivot tables to see your analysis.
* You can download Excel and CSV files to your computer in different ways, but the best of all are AirDrop and e-mail. Just choose the method when you export.
* If you love analyzing data just as we do, or even more, you will most likely find much more other ways how to interpret the data and make sense of that.
* We will be happy to see your analysis structure, and possible ways to improve us all.