Business Card Reader Free - OCR Cards Scanner app
About Business Card Reader Free - OCR Cards Scanner app
ABBYY Business Card Reader –The World’s Fastest Business Card Scanner & Contact Management App!
Now ABBYY BCR for your Apple Watch. View contacts and make phone calls right from ABBYY BCR on your Apple Watch!
Recommended by The New York Times, CNN, The Telegraph, Computer Business Review, Macworld.
***** Winner of the RISING STAR Award in the Mobile Star Awards *****
ABBYY Business Card Reader easily & simply captures & stores contact from business cards in 25 languages to your smartphone. The recognized data can be saved in either your smartphone’s Contacts or in the app’s own digital storage.
• QUICK AND ACCURATE SCANNING
ABBYYs award-winning optical character recognition technology provides quick & accurate recognition of all contact information: names, organizations, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
• AUTO-CLICK PHOTO FEATURE
Automatically focuses on the business card, detects its edges, crops any extraneous background & captures an image of the card all by itself.
• EASY CHECK OF RECOGNIZED DATA
The app highlights “unusual” characters with blue color and displays the original image so that you can quickly confirm the apps output.
• AUTOMATIC NORMALIZATION OF PHONE AND EXTENTION NUMBERS
No matter how a phone number appears on a business card, ABBYY BCR will automatically put in all the missing parts, so that you can reach the contact even if the country code was omitted in print. For instance, (495) 123_4)5*67 will be changed to +7 495 123 45 67.
• AUTOCOMPLETION OF ADDRESSES
BCR will correct any typos and fill in the missing address fields (e.g. postcode, ZIP code, or county) so you can easily find it on the map.
• SYNC ACROSS MULTIPLE DEVICES AND AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL BACKUPS
Sync card data across different mobile platforms via ABBYY’s cloud storage to make retrieval of card data simple, updateable and accessible from all your devices. Automatic and manual backups to archive and restore data from saved cards to transfer to another iPhone or computer.
• Spotlight Search to find business cards from BCR on the iPhone main screen
• Export to MS Excel to manage business cards database on your desktop .
• Find out more about your contacts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Search in iPhone Maps for the address of your contacts.
• Exchange digitally with your business card and forward recognized contacts via e-mail as VCard or JPEG files or via SMS as a plain text.
• Support 25 languages including recognition of multilingual cards:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
The free version is ad-supported and provides 15 card recognitions.
Enable Premium Account (an auto-renewable subscription) to get unlimited functionality:
• Unlimited business card recognition
• Sync of cards across your mobile devices
• Export to Excel
• Automatic backup
• No ads
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
We are unable to respond to your comments here. Please contact us directly at: [email protected]
Please leave a review if you like Business Card Reader. Thank you!