Cheatsheet — Quick Notes Keyboard and Today Widget
About Cheatsheet — Quick Notes Keyboard and Today Widget
Cheatsheet is for the little things you never remember: hotel rooms, license plates, luggage combination, ID numbers. Write them down in Cheatsheet and then refer to them anytime in the Today Widget or paste them anywhere with the Custom Keyboard. No more fumbling to unlock your phone and find your notes app; Cheatsheet is as easy as pulling down Notification Center, pulling up the keyboard, or glancing at your Apple Watch.
• Simple UI for adding and managing your cheats.
• 105 hint icons to help you recognize what you’re looking for.
• Quickly copy a cheat by tapping-and-holding on a row.
• No security. Please don’t use Cheatsheet for important passwords or personal information.
• Shows up to 16 of your cheats.
• Tap the “+” button to jump to the Add Cheat screen.
• Optional buttons let you copy or open the selected cheat.
• Shows up to 50 cheats, which you can insert anywhere you can use a custom keyboard.
• Includes space, delete, and return keys to help with simple edits.
• Add, edit, and delete cheats right from your wrist.
• Glance automatically scrolls through your top 10 cheats.
• Action extension: send text or URLs to Cheatsheet from any app via the share sheet.
• Customize the Cheatsheet widget’s appearance and behavior to suit your needs.
• URL scheme for adding a cheat: cheatsheet://add?text=everything%20is%20awesome.
• Unlock the full keyboard, action extension, iCloud syncing, and 25 new icons with one easy in-app purchase.
• Purchases will help support the ongoing development of Cheatsheet. :)