Cloud Music - Offline Mp3 Music Audio Player
About Cloud Music - Offline Mp3 Music Audio Player
Import your favorite Mp3 Music to your drives and listen anytime anywhere! Play OFFLINE, No LIMITS!
Cloud Music Player allows you to play music according to your will and gives you a simple and clean interface to play songs on your device.
-Import music from all popular cloud services - Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or From your Computer.
- Full-featured music player
- Start listening in one tap
- Background play supports
- Create and manage playlists
- Shuffle and repeat playlists
- Lockscreen control support
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are from $4.99 USD monthly with 7 days free trial and $1.99 USD weekly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription