iLax - Video Player, Video Streamer, Document Manager, Downloader for Dropbox, Box, Wifi
About iLax - Video Player, Video Streamer, Document Manager, Downloader ...
iLax is a Video and YouTube Video Player and Document Manager. The app includes a fully integrated browser and a video player. Videos can be viewed online and offline and in the background
- Directly play videos in the app
- Play almost any video format
- Play videos online
- Play videos attached in your email directly when opening the app
- Playlist to store video category wise
Supported video formats:
mov, mp4, avi, wmv, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, rmvb, flv, f4v, mkv, dat, vob, mts, ogg, mpg, wma
With the Document Manager documents and images can be managed and read on the iPhone and iPad. You can convert documents, webpages to PDFs. The document manager supports PDF, MS Office, iWorks and the most common document formats
The Video Player + Document Manager is your all-in-one document and video management solution for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It can catch documents from PC or Mac via USB cable or WIFI, email attachments, Dropbox, box and FTP and save it on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad locally.
Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your device via USB cable and WIFI.
Access, view documents and upload from/to Google, box and Dropbox
Download and upload document via FTP
Document Manger supports PDF, MS Office, iWorks and the most common file types.
Document Manager Pro Features:
- Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork (Keynote, Pages and Numbers) files, HTML, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPG, GIF etc
- Zip and unzip files
- Create folders and sub folders
- Move files from one folder to another
- Send your files to / Open your files in other apps, e.g. pages, numbers, etc.
- Save files from emails using the open in feature
- TV / VGA out
- Print documents from Document Manager on iOS 4.2 or later
- Email files to Your Colleagues or Friends directly from Document Manager Pro
- Transfer files to iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Zoom PDFs and other documents
- Convert documents ( MS Office, iWorks and the most common file types) to PDF
- Build in web browser: Convert web pages to PDFs for offline reading on the iPhone or iPad
- Convert maps to PDF