Tenor — GIF Keyboard & Sticker Search for messages
About Tenor — GIF Keyboard & Sticker Search for messages
Sometimes emojis just don’t cut it. Share your true feelings with GIFs.
It’s perfect for all those times you wanted to...
- Express just how much you love pizza.
- Annoy your friends with that one lyric you just can’t stop singing.
- Tell your crush that cuddling should be in your future.
WHY FULL ACCESS? "Full Access" means that the GIF Keyboard has full access to the internet, which is how we know what you're looking for and how we're able to deliver the latest and the greatest GIFs and short videos to you. We do not log keystrokes or send them to our servers other than to search by key terms for the perfect GIF. We also do not see anything you type and send in any other keyboard, unless you switch to the GIF Keyboard before you send a message you typed in another keyboard. Nevertheless, we recommend you use the Apple keyboard whenever entering credit card numbers, passwords or other sensitive information. If you have any other questions about full access please email us at [email protected]
* Always send the perfect GIF and video responses straight from your keyboard! And it plays inline on iMessage.
* Browse through categories like reactions, music, trending and more.
* Search millions of GIFs and videos for the perfect moment. You can also tap the emoji icon in the menu to search by your favorite emoji!
* See a GIF you like while browsing on your phone? Save it from Safari with one tap. That means no saving to your camera roll and it’s instantly available from your keyboard.
* Customize your keyboard with the GIFs you love! Just double tap to favorite it.
* Create Collections of your favorite GIFs
* Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and Email. Just long-press on a GIF to pull up options to share the GIF, Video, link, or save to camera roll
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some iOS8 users lose “Full Access” Keyboard Settings after a few days. If you lose “Full Access” just go to your settings, and tap the “Full Access” toggle to enable your Riffsy GIF Keyboard again! This temporary issue affects all third-party keyboards for now.