About Good Night
- Interactive book, for children ages 2 - 5
***„Families get both a sweet bedtime story and an app that teaches children how to count.“- Jinny Gudmundsen, USA Today
***„Kids will love the story, counting, calming background music and fun interactions.“ - The iPhone Mom
- „Adorably cute children’s ’peek a boo’ book that teaches your toddler or young child to count from 1-10 as they find the hidden animals.
We love this little children’s book, it’s a great bed time story, although it is popular at other times of day!“ - iPad Family
- „Good Night is a sweet short story. The controls are very imple and intuitive. This is best enjoyed by younger children.“ - iHeartThisApp
- „ From our experience, we know how important bedtime stories are to you, this is why you should not miss out on purchasing this fantastic and lovely storybook app for your kids.“ - Top Best Apps for Kids
„I'm going to wish all the animals good night“, Paul the little bear announces, as the sun is setting behind the mountains. And off he goes. But the ducks, the rabbits and the other animals are hiding and the little bear needs all the help he can get.
Since he's learning the numbers 1 to 10, Paul doesn’t just need help finding the animals, he needs help counting them as well.
That's really tiring, isn't it? At least the little bear can’t keep his eyes open any longer.
- More than 55 animated animals
- Little bear is synchronized by Dylan Issberner
- Mother bear is synchronized by Jacky Davis
- Calming background music
- Languages: English, German (change country code of your device)
We’d love to hear from you and are greatful for your feedback and questions. Please contact us via: