With iVirtualbox you can handle some aspects of your Virtual Machines running in Oracle Open Source product Virtualbox.
Following Features are supported:
- Multi Virtualbox Backend Servers Support
- Hard Power Off
- ACPI Power Off
- Power On
- Display of Status, Name and Configured OS
- Screenshots of the current displayed console Screen
With Virtualbox Guest Additions installed:
- Restart Virtual Machine from within the Guest OS (configure a restart command)
- Shutdown Virtual Machine from within the Guest OS (configure a shutdown command)
- Execute a custom Command in the Virtual Machine from within the Guest OS
To use this App you need to have the Virtualbox Webservice configured and running! (https://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch09.html#vboxwebsrv-daemon)
If you run a headless server with phpvirtualbox or similar, the webservice is usually already configured and running.
The app does not include a RDP or VNC Remote Control client, but if you have one installed, which supports URL Handling - you could start a RDP Session to the specified Host (Currently supported: Jump RDP, Remoter RDP, 2x RDP, iTeleport RDP).
If you want a special feature in the next release - just let me know and I will do my best to include it.