McAfee: Private Photo Vault, Backup, Mobile Security and Locate Device
About McAfee: Private Photo Vault, Backup, Mobile Security and Locate Device
Keep your personal life personal with McAfee® Mobile Security.
All you need in one simple solution:
o Shield your personal memory behind a secure PIN.
o Take secure photos straight from the app with auto file encryption.
o Backup your vault files with iCloud and remain encrypted.
o Backup and restore your contacts across multiple platforms.
o Receive break-in alerts.
o Track your lost iPhone/iPad on a map or (NEW) trigger an alarm from your watch to quickly locate your iPhone.
Enjoy peace of mind with McAfee® Mobile Security, the most robust and comprehensive mobile security solutions in the market today!
• Photo and Video Vault – Protect your photos & videos from prying eyes behind a secure PIN. Vault files are safely encrypted and locally stored on your iPhone or iPad.
• Secure Snap – Take secured photos/videos straight from the app and the entire photo session will be auto encrypted and locked in the vault.
• Backup & Restore Contacts – Backup your contacts automatically and restore to iOS or other supported mobile platform.
• CaptureCam – Catch an intruder on multiple wrong Vault PIN entries. Receive an email with the photo & device location.
• Wipe Contacts – If you're sure your device has fallen into the wrong hands, remotely wipe your contacts before misuse.
• Locate – Easily track your iPhone or iPad on a map at www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com or (NEW) initiate an alarm from your Watch to locate your iPhone.
• (NEW) iPhone Battery Indicator – Check your iPhone battery level on your watch.
• SOS – Improves chances of locating your lost device by saving your iPhone's or iPad’s location on low battery.
• Remote Alarm – Activate it to locate your lost or stolen device, even in silent mode.
• If you already have a McAfee LiveSafe™ subscription, download this app and link it to your McAfee account.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease your battery life.
Need help? Contact us at IS6106_61279@is.instantservice.com
1. Can I back up my Vault photos/videos to iCloud?
Yes, McAfee Mobile Security app will be backed up to iCloud along with Vault files. Your photos/videos will stay encrypted even if your iCloud account is compromised.
2. What happens to my Vault photos & videos if I lose my device?
Vault files will be retrieved automatically to your new device as soon as you log in with your iCloud credentials and restore your McAfee Mobile Security app.