McAfee Mobile Security
About McAfee Mobile Security
Enjoy peace of mind with McAfee® Mobile Security, the most robust and comprehensive mobile security solutions in the market today!
• Media Vault
- Protect your photos & videos behind a secure PIN. Vault files are safely encrypted and locally stored on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open your media vault quickly and securely with Touch ID
- Take secured photos/videos straight from the app and the entire photo session will be auto encrypted and locked in the vault
• Contacts Backup
- Backup your contacts automatically
- Restore your contacts
• Find Device
- Easily track your iPhone or iPad on a map
- Activate remote alarm to locate your lost or stolen device, even in silent mode
- Initiate an alarm from your Apple Watch to locate your iPhone
- Improves chances of locating your lost device by saving your iPhone's or iPad’s location on low battery
• Wipe Contacts
- If you're sure your device has fallen into the wrong hands, remotely wipe your contacts before it gets misused.
- Catch an intruder on multiple wrong Vault PIN entries. Receive an email with the intruder’s photo & device location
• Battery Indicator
- Check your iPhone battery level on your Apple Watch
If you already have a McAfee LiveSafe™ subscription, download this app and link it to your McAfee account.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease your battery life.
1. Can I back up my Vault photos/videos to iCloud?
Yes, McAfee Mobile Security app will be backed up to iCloud along with Vault files. Your photos/videos will stay encrypted even if your iCloud account is compromised.
2. What happens to my Vault photos & videos if I lose my device?
Vault files will be retrieved automatically to your new device as soon as you log in with your iCloud credentials and restore your McAfee Mobile Security app.