Meetin.gs – Schedule & organize business meetings and appointments with Lync, Skype, Hangouts and teleconferences
About Meetin.gs – Schedule & organize business meetings and appointments ...
ORGANIZE BUSINESS MEETINGS WITHOUT THE HASSLE. Meetin.gs is an award-winning service that saves time and keeps you updated on your b2b meetings and appointments. It organizes everything you need for online or face-to-face meetings and reminds you about important meeting facts like a great personal meeting assistant.
Featured by Lifehacker, Business Insider, The Next Web, CBS News, Computerwoche, Tietoviikko, Kauppalehti, The American Genius, The Times of India, Gigaom, and others.
Create meeting schedulers & share your availability to quickly find suitable meeting times:
* Set up multiple schedulers for various kind of meetings: office meeting, lunch, etc.
* Visually customize & personalize your schedulers.
* Control your calendar availability, privacy, and the meeting details.
* Offer customers an easy way to schedule appointments on your website.
Get everyone on the same meeting page and keep them updated:
* Share an online meeting page with agenda, participant information, documents, and comments.
* Brand meeting invitations and updates with your logo & colors.
* Access the information from any device.
* Upload and view documents & attachments (MS Office, PDF, images, etc.)
* Collaborate & edit documents with the participants.
* Take & upload photos (e.g. a flipchart in a meeting).
* Record meeting notes, minutes, and action points for follow-ups.
* Automatically notify participants the way they prefer via email or push notifications.
Use for online & face-to-face meetings:
* Distribute the details and handle the invitations for meetings.
* Keep people who can't make it updated regarding the meeting.
* Join remotely with a single tap using supported live communication tools. No more PIN codes, profile IDs or random links.
Cloud based meeting collaboration solution that integrates with your other services:
* Full Google Calendar support.
* Outlook, Lotus Notes, and other calendars supported with iCal invitations.
* Connect Google & Facebook to synchronize address books and business contacts.
* Meet online with Skype, MS Lync, or Google Hangouts.
* Provide your own teleconference number.
The best virtual meeting assistant in your pocket:
* All the information in one place helps you to prepare for your next meeting in a snap.
* Browse past meetings & review your upcoming appointments easily.
* Get notified of changes and updates to your meetings.
* Accept, review, and decline invitations using your mobile device.
USE CASE: A MORE PRODUCTIVE DAY WITH MEETIN.GS
As a business person moving a lot, you want to avoid long email loops while finding meeting times. Therefore, you created a meeting scheduler and added a “schedule” button on your website and the url in your email tagline and LinkedIn for others to suggest a meeting.
In a cab, on your way to the airport you get a notification on your mobile device: A potential customer suggests a meeting for tomorrow via your “Meet Me” page. You accept the meeting using your phone, add your colleague as a participant, and ask him to add some slides and draft an agenda for the meeting.
While waiting for the flight you receive another notification: Your prospect would like to meet remotely via Skype. You agree and turn on the Skype functionality.
When landed, you check the agenda and make some changes while waiting for your bag. Everything seems ready for tomorrow’s meeting. It’s time to head home.
The next day you receive a notification just before the meeting reminding you to set up your Skype. You access the online meeting page and see that everyone has accessed it as well. You review the agenda and open your Skype to receive calls.
The meeting goes as expected without any hassle and you agree on a follow-up meeting. After the meeting your notes and next action points are automatically summarized, shared, and archived on your behalf the next morning.
When organizing the follow-up, you save time and refresh your prospect’s memory by using the previous meeting as a template.