Men’s Fitness UK Magazine: lose weight, build muscle
About Men’s Fitness UK Magazine: lose weight, build muscle
The new Men’s Fitness UK app is packed with workouts, nutrition advice, gripping tales of adventure and interviews with the world’s biggest sports and movie stars including Chris Hemsworth, Usain Bolt, Henry Cavill, Michael Phelps, Hugh Jackman and Chris Evans.
With extensive abs, back, chest, arm and leg workouts to help you burn fat and build muscle, MF will help you reach your fitness goals whatever your level.
You can check out a selection of Men’s Fitness content for free or buy individual issues for £3.99. You can also subscribe to the magazine to get enough fitness-boosting content to keep you fit for life. You'll quickly see why over one million readers rely on MF to keep them fit, strong and healthy.
•Scrapbook which lets you bookmark all your favourite stories so you can create a scrapbook of MF content relevant to your training needs
•Rapid downloads that mean getting your copy of MF is much quicker than most magazine apps – plus the issues won’t fill up your iPad or iPhone
12-month subscription - £29.99 plus 2 months free
6-month subscription - £14.99 plus 1 month free
3-month subscription - £7.99 plus 1 month free
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current iTunes subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• iTunes subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• iTunes subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase