Samsung Smart View
About Samsung Smart View
Extend your mobile contents onto your Samsung Smart TV and The FRAME TV
With the all-new Samsung Smart View app, you can enjoy your personalized Smart Hub experience on your smartphone or tablet with all the benefits of touch. Browse across your favorite live TV and streaming apps more. Discover and launch your movies, shows, sports, music or games directly from your phone without interrupting your viewing experience on the TV.
New features of Smart View include:
1. A brand new user interface that unifies your experience across all devices
2. Direct access to your favorite apps on the mobile phone without interrupting TV playback
3. A completely re-designed soft remote that is always accessible
4. Direct deep linking to your entertainment apps including sports, music and games
5. Ability to turn on the TV in Standby mode (Wake on Wireless) for supported models. Need Bluetooth to be ON on the mobile device or tablet.
6. A new game controller
7. An art mode navigation & setting menu for The Frame TV users, to customize Arts or Photos
Supported Smasung SmartTV models*:
. 2011 : LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above.
. 2012 : LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above.
. 2013 : LED F4500 and above (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above.
. 2014 : H4500, H5500 and above (except H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 : J4500, J5500 and above (except J6203).
. 2016 : K4300, K5300 and above.
. 2017 : ULS003U
* Art mode navigation is not supported for tablet models.
* Supported TV models may vary by region.
Please contact [email protected] for any suggestions or feedback.