About Spotlight Mobile
Users of Spotlight on Oracle and Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise can now monitor their environment remotely using Spotlight Mobile Application.
The Heatmap provides ‘at-a-glance’ visualization of servers needing immediate attention. Size, position and color of a heat map cell instantly communicates the severity and meaning of alarms raised on that server.
For Spotlight on SQL Server users, new performance diagnostics are included in this release that are modelled on the Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise homepage. Use this new feature to follow indicators relating to your System, Performance Health, Sessions, Processes, Memory, Background Processes and Disk Storage to the problem source. Note this feature is not currently available on iPad.
• Learning more about the status of a server is quick and intuitive. Users simply tap a heat map cell for a list of alarms on that server, and then tap a list item to view an alarm detail screen.
• Alarm lists and Heatmap Views can be filtered by server or severity.
• Alarm lists can be grouped by severity, server or alarm type, and sorted by date or severity.
Features of Spotlight include:
- For Spotlight on SQL Server users, new performance diagnostics are included in this release that are modelled on the Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise homepage.
- Colors, alarm types and severity consistent with those on Spotlight
- Cell-like heat map that provides instant awareness of server status through color, position and sizing.
- Simple tap navigation through from heat map cell to alarm list.
- Alarm lists that can be grouped by server, severity or alarm, and sorted by date or severity.
- Alarm lists and Heatmaps that can be filtered by severity and server.
- Alarm Snoozing and Alarm Acknowledgement right from the device.
- Multiple Spotlight accounts can be added (and logged into) via the settings area on the device.
IMPORTANT - The Spotlight Mobile Application requires Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise or Spotlight on Oracle to be installed in your environment to work – for more information visit www.spotlightessentials.com/spotlight/mobile-monitoring