About Switcher Studio
Switcher is a mobile video app that lets you stream live to YouTube and Facebook, capture 1080p TV quality video, or output video to a projector or external display using your iPhone or iPad. So simple to use that anyone - from a high school football coach to a teacher in the classroom or a professional television station - can create a dynamic video experience with a professional look using nothing more than your iOS devices.
**WHAT’S SO COOL ABOUT SWITCHER STUDIO?**
- Create Dynamic Video: Use the built-in camera on your iPhone or iPad and insert photos, graphics, and overlays in your video. All you need is one device.
- Share Computer Screen: Use your computer as a source and setup picture-in-picture.
- Be the Director! Make edits in real-time and create finished video on the fly.
- Record 1080p HD broadcast quality video using “Director Mode” and dial in advanced settings to take complete control of your production (**more info below).
- Add multiple wireless cameras without huge upfront equipment costs by connecting additional iPhones and iPads to your wireless network.
**WANT TO STREAM LIVE?**
- Easily broadcast live video with just a single tap using “Switcher Cloud Services” to sync your account with YouTube or Facebook Live.
- Want to stream to other services like Ustream, theCube, Twitch, Bambuser and more? Just enter your RTMP stream name and stream URL to start broadcasting.
- Run a SpeedTest to automatically configure streaming settings and manage live events in the app or from your online account.
- Remotely manage streaming accounts from another location via “Switcher Cloud Services”.
- Assign one iOS device as your 'main switcher.' Record on the main switcher only, or record on all cameras. You decide what's best.
- Set the app to Broadcast LIVE without using storage on your device. Never delete photos or apps again!
- Output your program feed or the entire screen to your TV, a projector or an external monitor with HDMI output and AirPlay support.
**MORE ABOUT SWITCHER STUDIO DIRECTOR MODE**
Switcher Studio has added great new features that make the experience of recording and streaming high quality video with one or more iOS devices that much better.
The new "Director Mode" lets you capture 1080p HD quality content that meets professional broadcasting standards - all from your iPhone or iPad. With "Director Mode", you can:
- Assign fixed frame rates to your final composition.
- Capture 1080p HD broadcast quality video from multiple angles using iOS devices.
- Manage advanced settings and record video at bitrates of up to 50MB.
- Record only, or broadcast at any quality while simultaneously capturing in HD.
- Preview the completed video on your device as soon as you stop recording.
- Composite TV quality video directly on your iPhone or iPad and upload immediately.
- Export your compositions to Apple Final Cut Pro X to make additional edits before publishing (special instructions available for exporting to other editing software).
- Edit in FCPX knowing all your angles are automatically in sync and cuts/transitions made during production are still intact going into post-production by using “Switcher Media Manager” for MAC.
Message [email protected]
Some features not available on older devices/versions of iOS. Switcher Studio does not include streaming bandwidth, users must sync app with delivery platform such as YouTube LIVE, Ustream, Bambuser, etc. to broadcast live video.