SYStem Monitor & Virus Detector - Scan Virus in Virustotal
About SYStem Monitor & Virus Detector - Scan Virus in Virustotal
As a user of iOS devices you have come to trust the high level of protections, however it is still possible for you to unknowingly share infected files or websites with your family or friends who may not have the same protections.
Would you like to share files, e-mails with attachment or web sites that you know you can trust? VirusDetector enables you to scan files and websites to quickly and easily determine if these e-mails or websites have nefarious purposes such as viruses, phishing websites, and more before sharing them with family or friends that may not enjoy the same level of protection that your iOS device provides for you.
In order to prevent other operating systems from possible damage, VirusDetector provides an easy to use virus scan option for web sites and cloud services on your already secure iOS device. It is not built to detect malware for the iOS-system, because that malware simply doesn’t exist.
- paste or type in a URL into VirusDetector to quickly determine if the website is safe for others to surf
- open and analyze websites directly from safari or another browser app with share-support
- import any type of e-mail attachment or file from another application on your device and quickly determine if it is safe for others to open
- connect your Dropbox and GoogleDrive account to analyze files stored in the cloud and easily determine if the files are virus free
- view all your analyzed e-mail-attachments, websites and files easily in a history-bank and reanalyze them whenever you want
VirusDetector is not a replacement for an antivirus program on your Windows, Linux PC, etc., it is a second opinion and should never be used as a replacement for your antivirus software.