Thinspace Universal Client
About Thinspace Universal Client
Thinspace Universal Client connects you via RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) to your desktop PC or server.
Thinspace Universal Client also connects to Thinspace TSE, Pano VDI and OneGate for providing secure access to corporate applications and hosted desktops delivered from the datacenter.
1. Native RDP connections to any available server or PC directly or remotely via Thinspace OneGate.
2. Seamless access to published applications and hosted desktops running on Thinspace TSE (Remote Desktop Services).
3. Full access to locally published web application app through Thinspace OneGate.
4. Thinspace OneGate secure access gateway providing simple, secure SSL based remote access to applications and desktops hosted centrally.
5. Connection Profiles allowing configuration of TSE/VDI/OneGate and Native RDP connections to be saved for future use and launched automatically.
6. Enhanced RDP protocol with support for full keyboard, virtual mouse pointer, screen zoom and drag and drop.
7. Reconnect a session in event of disconnecting from network.
8. Auto launch applications from stored connection profiles.
9. Session Keep Alive setting to prevent Wi-Fi disconnections.
10. RDP Profile options.