Video & TV Cast for DLNA: Best Browser to stream any web-video on HD-TV displays
About Video & TV Cast for DLNA: Best Browser to stream any web-video on H...
Watch any webvideo or local video on your favorite DLNA certified TV, video game console or blu-ray player. Enjoy the show on your big screen with the no#1 web video caster.
Browse the web and stream your favorite webvideo or online TV show on a DLNA player like Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Philips TV, , Panasonic TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, EZCast, WD TV, Kodi (XBMC) and many other devices that use DLNA / UPnP / AllShare.
Please try our free app version to check if your specific DLNA player is supported.
Mp4, m3u8, hls live streaming, video over https and of course Full HD are supported. And there is no time limit at all! Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for video link detection and send the video with a single tap to your DLNA player. The discovered link is shown below the browser. A tap on the link will start the show.
* The app only works with a DLNA player that is capable of "media rendering".
* LG TVs: Some models do not yet work with this app. Please request support via e-mail and provide the tv model and number so we can upgrade the app to support your TV.
* Sony Bravia TVs: Please enable the renderer function of your TV to enable casting. See http://bit.ly/1VKM60A
* iTunes movies, Flash video and other DRM protected videos like HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* Please use the hardware remote of your DLNA player to foward, rewind and pause a running video.
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to try it multiple times until it works on your specific DLNA player.
* If a video does not cast, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. FAQ did not help? Please drop us a mail and give us the chance to help you before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Local Videos: Cast your camera roll videos from an iPhone or iPad. Supports mp4, m4v and mov videos that were saved to the camera roll via Apples SD-Card/USB Adapter, iTunes Desktop Software or third party apps.
* Bookmarks: Add and manage as many bookmarks as you want, either in the bookmarks menu or directly in the browser.
* Remove Ads: Removes the sponsoring ads and gives the developers support for creating new features and updates. Please note: This upgrade will not block the ads that are part of websites that you visit. To remove website ads please purchase the additional Ad-Blocker upgrade.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites. You can enable/disable it at any time in the settings. Please note: To remove the sponsoring ads as well you need the additional Remove Ads upgrade.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: After purchasing this you can set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
Please note that this app may not work with all DLNA devices out there. But we are working hard to improve this app with every update. Your feedback will drive our work ahead and you’ll see improvements and new features in the next update. Please send your feedback to [email protected]
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with the Digital Living Network Alliance or any other trademark mentioned here.