XOfficeXls Office suite Open Office Xls remote
About XOfficeXls Office suite Open Office Xls remote
XOfficeXls is a spreadsheet program similar to Excel, with a roughly equivalent features. It allows to edit and create excel xls documents. In concrete, XOfficeXls is the app OpenOffice Calc that is run remotely in our servers. It also includes a smart web editor to work with xls documents.
Its features are the same that OpenOffice Calc has:
- Flexible cell formatting options: rotating contents, templates, backgrounds, borders, and many more.
- Possibility to cross-tabulate and summarise.
- Creating formulas using words.
- The Intelligent Sum Button inserts a sum function or a subtotal automatically, depending on context.
- Range of templates from Extensions repository for ready-made spreadsheet solutions.
You can also save your spreadsheets in OpenDocument format, the new international standard for office documents. But you are free to use your old Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, or save your work in Excel format or use Portable Document Format (.pdf).
XOfficeXls is integrated with the OffiDocs http://www.offidocs.com API to edit online documents.
The subscription inside the app consists on the following:
- The length of the subscription is 1 month
- The price of the subscription is $0.99
- The subscription will be auto-renewed every month so that you can continue enjoying the app without ads.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period