3D Creationist - 3D Modeling & 3D Printing
Über 3D Creationist - 3D Modeling & 3D Printing
3D Creationist is the easiest app on the market to create 3D models - even children can use it!
Now featuring an extensive gallery of models you can use in your own designs, created by users for users!
CAD tools have a high learning curve, that make them inaccessible to hobbyists, so we decided to make a modeling tool, that is simple to use.
It uses basic shapes (cube, sphere, cylinder, cone, donut etc.) to create any 3D models. From the simplest design to the most complex objects – you can make anything by simply moving, rotating and resizing different shapes into the right place.
* Add some basic shapes to the stage, for example a cube and a cone.
* Tap on shapes to make them active/inactive.
* Select a proper tool for what you want to achieve: Move, Rotate, Scale.
* Use the arrows around the shape to manipulate the object in the desired direction.
* Select a shape and move it on top of another shape to use "cut"
-Rotate the camera by dragging your finger around the stage.
-Zoom the camera by pinching with "two" fingers.
-Move the camera by dragging with "three" fingers.
Build something fun, here are a few ideas:
- Cartoon characters
- Coffee cup
- More shapes and ready to print models
- Generate 3D text with your desired font
- Undo and Redo operations
- Share video playbacks of your creative process
- Bending objects
- Animating your 3D models
- Draw an outline and we generate a 3D model of it (extrusion)
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/3dpaintandprint
Download and get creative :)