Pocket Rally LITE
Über Pocket Rally LITE
Now featuring Cashplay enabled real-money tournaments (May not be available in all territories).
- Play for Cash in a range of real money tournaments.
- Play for Fun and Win Real Cash! No deposit required to start winning real money.
- Use your skills against other players today and join the thousands of Cashplay tournaments won every day!
Select Cashplay option to play in real cash tournaments within the game.
Pocket Rally is an attempt to combine the best of both old school rally racing games and smart device experiences. Stunning visual graphics, realistic yet fun to drive car physics, all in the palm of your hand. Take the rally racing anytime, anywhere with you!
* Highly detailed and precisely made car models, beautiful and visually convincing racing tracks located in various spectacular sceneries including mountains, coastline and ancient city ruins.
* Carefully tuned car physics to be both realistic and fun. Multiple ground surface properties including tarmac, gravel and grass. Each car has unique driving characteristics, and will evolve through the winning of races.
* 3 control modes and 3 camera angles (in-game toggleable) to choose from.
* Strength adjustable AI opponents. Up to 4 cars can race simultaneously in a game.
* 2 main game modes to play: Challenge mode and Single Race mode. Additional cars and tracks can be unlocked by winning challenges and to be chosen in Single Race mode.
* Introducing the Replay Mode. Performed a perfect power drift doing a hairpin turn and want to show your friends? Too occupied in the competition not able to admire your own driving technique and want to see it later? Replay Mode is the answer for you! The replay cameras are tailored for each track, recording the whole event from best angles and play it back for you.
Currently there are 8 legendary rally cars, 8 tracks (including forward/reverse direction) and 65 Challenge mode events in the game, with more to come!
The ads-free version can be purchased at:
Visit our Facebook fan page at:
Visit the F2W Fan page at: