Qfile is a free companion app for QNAP NAS that allows you to browse and manage the files on your NAS using your iPhone or iPad.
- iOS 7 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on your QNAP NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Directly upload photos and documents from your iOS devices to your NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create download links to easily share files via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename, and delete files on your NAS using your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Download files from your NAS to your iOS device for convenient access when you do not have an Internet connection.
- Auto upload: Automatically upload photos from your device's photo gallery to the NAS (to ensure that Qfile can continually provide this background service, you must allow the location service - please note that this may noticeably decrease battery life).
- Supported Formats:
Photos: BMP, JPG, JPE, PNG, TGA, GIF
Music: MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AIF, AIFF
Videos: AVI, MP4