tpPLC enables you to conveniently view and manage your TP-LINK powerline devices via a connected iOS device. It lists the powerline adapters and powerline extenders in your current network, and allows you to manage each device as well as the whole powerline network with a few taps.
tpPLC works only when your iOS device is connected to the Wi-Fi network of a TP-LINK powerline extender.
• Display information of all your powerline devices in the current network.
• Manage each powerline device, such as changing its device name, turning on or off its LEDs, viewing its data rate, resetting to factory defaults, and removing it from the current network. For a powerline extender, you can also change and schedule its Wi-Fi settings, and redirect to the web management interface.
• Manage the whole powerline network, such as adding a new powerline device, setting a new powerline network name, and turning on or off the LEDs on all the powerline devices in the network.
TL-WPA4530 1.0, TL-PA8030P 1.0, TL-PA8010P 1.0, TL-PA4020P 1.0, TL-PA4020 1.0, TL-PA4010P 2.0, TL-PA4010 1.0, TL-PA411 2.0 (and other upcoming TP-LINK powerline devices)
App Audit Information:
1. This app needs two or more specific TP-LINK powerline devices for management and test. If you need some, please contact us.
2. Phone Number: +86- 13923420295