Web Designer is the premier magazine for aspiring online creatives and industry professionals. Each issue offers cutting-edge practical projects spanning HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, WordPress and mobile apps, as well as hosting features and interviews with the web community’s most influential design agencies and leading people. A dedicated Web Developer section takes the tutorials and advice down to the code level, and will inspire web professionals to take their projects to new heights.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Header – discussing the hottest topics from the web-design world every issue with comment from industry professionals
• Lightbox – inspiration and workshop pages alongside in-depth agency interviews
• Tutorials – regular step-by-step features on WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Photoshop
• Web Developer – dedicated to the code-heavy side of modern online design
• Portfolio – championing the talents of independent web designers and studios
• Crowd Source – emails, tweets and comments from the Web Designer community
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/webdesigner to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 issues (365 days) at £36.99 / $46.99
• 6 issues (180 days) at £21.99 / $28.99
• 1 issue (30 days) at £3.99 / $4.99
=== Terms and Conditions of Subscriptions ===
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.