137 BC - Real Time Siege Strategy
About 137 BC - Real Time Siege Strategy
Ancient siege warfare! 137 BC is a real time strategy game centered on the assault and defense of ancient fortresses. Lead the Roman army into battle against the Gauls in a challenging ten level campaign.
- Command a mixed force of legionnaires, spearmen, archers, catapults, gladiators, siege towers, and more into battle
- Use exciting powers granted by the gods at key moments to tilt the battle in your favor
- Units gain XP and level up during battle, becoming more powerful and gaining access to special abilities
- Campaign alternates between attacking and defending five unique fortresses across ten levels
- Sandbox mode allows you to create your own custom scenarios for virtually unlimited replayability
- Destructible towers and gates, placeable ladders and siege towers create a dynamic battlefield that forces you to constantly adjust your tactics
- Simple, easy to use controls give you full control of your army in even the most heated engagements
- No in game purchases: you’re buying the full game with no hidden costs
137 BC was built by a team of gamers passionate about strategy games. We hope you’ll try our game and enjoy playing it!