About VMware Browser
VMware Browser provides a secure alternative to Safari Internet browsing for iOS devices. Your corporate IT administrator can customize and configure VMware Browser to meet your unique end-user needs. By allowing administrators to secure all Internet browsing and limit browsing to certain websites, VMware Browser gives you the benefits of mobile technology with fewer risks.
Note: VMware Browser works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. VMware Browser will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing VMware Browser.
VMware Browser Key Features
• Integrate with AirWatch Tunnel and F5 to browse websites inside your corporate firewall
• Authenticate into certain websites automatically with your enrollment credentials
• Open downloads within VMware Content Locker™ or other permitted applications to keep data secure
• Access predefined bookmarks created for you by administrators
• Browse easily with dynamic menu navigation options
Steps for Activation
Step 1. Download and install VMware Browser on your device through the App Store
Step 2. Manage your device with VMware Workspace ONE, VMware AirWatch® Agent or VMware AirWatch® Container
Step 3. Based on a profile set by your IT administrator, VMware Browser configures itself and prompts you for additional inputs