Capital One Wallet
About Capital One Wallet
Capital One® Wallet makes a great companion to the Capital One Mobile app.
Stay on top of your spending with Capital One Wallet. Track your activity with real-time purchase notifications, keep organized by capturing your receipts, temporarily lock your card if it’s lost or misplaced, digitize your gift cards, and more.
TRACK YOUR SPENDING
- Easily set up Apple Pay and authorize payment devices for your Capital One debit and credit cards, including Quicksilver® and Venture®.
- Know the moment your card is used with instant purchase notifications.
- View your card balance, recent transactions, and available credit – all at a glance.
- Second Look® may even notify you of unusual activity, such as a duplicate charge or an unexpected increase in a monthly bill. If needed, dispute the charge right in the app.
- Lock your card if it has been misplaced, and easily turn it back on if it’s found.
- Snap photos of your receipts and connect them with charges listed on your statement.
- Digitize your gift cards and keep them all in one place. Receive notifications when you’re near the retailer and pay through the app.
- Redeem your rewards for past purchases or by giving yourself a statement credit.
Connect your account for free and begin managing your credit, debit, and gift card usage. Sign in easily using Touch ID® or SureSwipe®.
- To pay and manage your Capital One credit cards, 360, bank, home, and auto loan accounts in one place, download Capital One Mobile.
- Capital One Wallet requires iOS 8 or above.
- Capital One Wallet and Apple Pay are not currently available to customers of our partner cards. Capital One Bank and Capital One 360 debit card customers can use Capital One Wallet to receive real-time notifications and view account balances and transactions. Second Look is not available for all Capital One cardholders or partner cards.
- If you enable gift card reminders, continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease your battery life. We’ve optimized to keep battery use efficient, but if you notice this issue, you can turn off gift card reminders at any time.
- Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.