Cubits lets you download, view, and save 3D models from Trimble 3D Warehouse, or load your own KMZ files exported from SketchUp. Explore the thousands of high-quality models, including those from the Google Earth building layer, or show off your own projects.
• Load KMZ files exported from SketchUp — sync them using iTunes, or open them from Mail attachments or other apps that support document sharing, such as Dropbox.
• Pan, rotate, and zoom with intuitive, orbit-style multitouch gestures
• Choose your own background colors and style — a solid color or gradient between high and low "sky" colors with optional ground plane
• Pinpoint a model's real-world location on a map
• Take screenshots to sync back to your computer or use in other iPhone apps
• Tweak many custom settings — toggle lighting, textures and axes, change backgrounds, or adjust advanced options like mipmapping
• Enjoy the carefully designed user interface
• Full support for Retina displays