About Dyn Dig
Dyn Dig is a utility application that allows users to query a specified DNS server or their carrier's DNS servers for common DNS records. The full query results are returned to the user and may be copied to the clipboard.
- Specify DNS server by name or IP
- Use device's current DNS servers
- Device makes queries (not proxied to an external server)
- Saves server history
- Saves query history
- Lookup common DNS records such as A, MX, CNAME, etc.
- Easily switch between query types
- Cancel queries
- Queries with IP addresses on PTR records automatically reversed into the correct format
- Results similar to dig format
- Errors SERVFAIL, NXDOMAIN, etc, in results
- Copy and paste results
- Query time and the DNS server used listed in results
- No ads