About Focus Camera
"Focus Camera" is a camera application that allows you to create artistic pictures with blur and focus, just like taking a picture with a DSLR camera.
This is the fully featured free version with advertisements.
There is also a paid version available without ads.
Turn any of your iPhone photos into professionally looking pictures.
Focus Camera allows to easily simulate different out-of-focus techniques used by professional photographers, like Motion Focusing (Zoom Blur), Depth of Field effects.
* Depth of field (DOF) is the distance between the nearest and farthest objects in a scene that appear acceptably sharp in an image. Although a lens can precisely focus at only one distance at a time, the decrease in sharpness is gradual on each side of the focused distance, so that within the DOF, the unsharpness is imperceptible under normal viewing conditions.
* Motion Focusing (Zoom Blur) can add an abstract quality to a variety of subjects including statues, windows and flowers. It can also give sports and action shots a dynamic edge.
- Depth of field or Motion Focusing effect filter
- Manual selection of focusing point. (You can select focusing point with single tap and every thing can be done by "Focus Camera"
- Processing saved photos from your camera roll.