Foxit PDF - PDF reader, editor, form, signature
About Foxit PDF - PDF reader, editor, form, signature
Want a free PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a breakthrough technology that brings new levels of accountability, collaboration, and productivity to the sharing and tracking of PDF documents worldwide.
Foxit MobilePDF provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: support for 5 languages.
What Foxit MobilePDF can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
• Open PDF files from iTunes, Email, Safari, and Open-in
• View MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and image files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
• Supports to read the PDF out loud
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Zip and unzip files
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
• Support for Slide Over and Split View
• Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
• Play audios and videos
Work with ConnectedPDF (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
• Convert PDF file to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
• Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, and Foxit Cloud Reading
• Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
• Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
• Participate in Shared reviews and Email-based reviews
• Open, modify, check out, and check back in PDF files in Microsoft SharePoint
• Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
• Create and combine PDF files
• Organize PDF pages
To activate the advanced features, you should create a Foxit account and subscribe to Foxit MobilePDF. After subscription, just sign in with your Foxit account and the advanced features will be available.
You can subscribe to Foxit PhantomPDF to create, edit, protect, and collaborate PDF files on Windows desktop. Subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF also allows for free and unlimited access to the advanced features in Foxit MobilePDF.