Free Books - Ultimate Classics Library
About Free Books - Ultimate Classics Library
All books to read completely for FREE.
This legendary app has got a brand NEW look and functionality! Easy-to-use and many new useful functions! But the very best is that we‘ve DOUBLED the number of books available!
Free Books – the door to unlimited reading. Download any of our 51,305 ebooks including the world best known classics, and read with our fully featured eReader including dictionary. We’ve also added a lot of non-fiction content, so now you can use our app also for studying or just acquiring knowledge.
• 51,305 Free Books of various genres
• Download unlimited number of books and read also offline
• Create your own personal library and automatically sync between your devices
• Back up of your library within our server
• Rate books and write your own reviews for others to see
• 5,199 Audiobooks available for listening
• Always fresh featured content
• See your reading statistics
• Original covers & descriptions
• Read your own ebooks thanks to the Dropbox integration
• Old design function for those who loved our old app’s look
and much more waiting for you...
That’s Free Books, many books that you know, many books that you’ve missed, many books that you want to read!
Browse our handpicked collections and download & read as much as you wish completely for free.
Have your own ebooks? We have you covered, thanks to Dropbox integration and a fantastic ePUB reader. Just import your books and read anytime, anywhere.
Create your own personal library full of famous pieces and also your imported ebooks!
Free Books app unlocks a world of public domain content, allowing you to acquire the great books of human history. Letters of leaders, the collected works of geniuses, the finest Victorian novels, the plays of Shakespeare, the philosophy of Seneca and Marcus Aurelius, the autobiographies of Benjamin Franklin and Andrew Carnegie. It's all here, along with tens of thousands of other books.
We could go on - beautiful high resolution covers, author pages, Night Mode reading, reading statistics - but that would just get away from the point. 51,305 of the greatest books in human history, accessible with the tap of your finger. Free.
Don't miss our newly added massive non-fiction content!
If you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to drop us a line at [email protected] - that's what we're here for!