myMind START (mindmapping)
About myMind START (mindmapping)
LESS taps, less buttons, less confusion, MORE space, more creativity, more style
The only application with map styles!
"myMind: An impressive new mind mapping app for iPhone" Chuck Frey, mindmappingsoftwareblog.com
myMind is a mind mapping application built to be simple, intuitive and fast. Jot down, organize and share your ideas anytime, anywhere.
Mindmapping gives you the power to visualize your information. Unlike folder based systems, it gives you the big picture and lets your brain make associations that otherwise would not be obvious.
USE MINDMAPS FOR:
- Capturing and organizing ideas
- Taking notes
- Creating to-do lists, shopping lists
- Preparing meetings and presentations
START edition is limited to 4 maps and 25 nodes per map and Dropbox upload. Whether you're curious about mindmapping or simply want to test our technology, this is the right choice.
Should you need more maps please check the standard version.
Have you ever wished that your screen was bigger?
myMind now packs a new set of killer features designed to make you feel comfortable with the small screen and improve your experience.
* Picture topics: Unleash your visual memory muscles.
* Map styles: Choose Organic style for presentations or choose Kinetic if you want a more productive environment.
* 1-Tap create topic: The tapping is reduced at minimum, all the gestures for common tasks (create, move and delete topic, fold, unfold) require a double tap only, at most.
* Auto-Layout insures that topics never get tangled and resizes the canvas to fit the map.
* Minimal user interface frees all the screen space for your map.
* Accessibility: No tiny buttons to tap, the smallest area to tap is the node itself.
* NIGHT MODE: The map and user interface colors are specially chosen to reduce the strain on your eyes under low light conditions.
* Dropbox Cloud background synchronization - no need to wait for maps to download.
RADAR navigation map: We use an overlay map to help you browse smoothly through any mindmap, regardless of its size.
The map displays in real-time all topics' position and shows your current location which makes for very precise navigation.
- Create child and sibling topics in one tap
- Edit, cut, paste and delete topics
- Drag & drop topics
- Fold and unfold branches
- Attach pictures, notes & links
- Assign colors, icons and priorities to topics
- Topic shapes
- Auto-layout topics and automatic canvas resizing
- Smart Map List - the maps organize themselves by activity
- Save branches as new map or paste maps directly under a topic
- Map styles
- Night mode
- Dropbox Cloud synchronization and backup
IMPORT & EXPORT
- Import Freemind, MindManager and XMind maps
- Export Freemind maps
- Email maps as PDF, attachment and outline
- Open mindmaps attached in emails
With myMind it takes, in average, 50% less taps to edit a 25 topics map and you gain 18% more screen space.
(Detailed statistics available on our website.)
Our goal is to make the mindmaps as ubiquitous as the Post-It note.
Please visit http://mymind.anotherview.eu for more information, screenshots and videos.