Onkyo Remote 3
About Onkyo Remote 3
The Onkyo Remote3 Control App is the official Onkyo application for iPhone/iPod touch that lets you intuitively operate compatible Onkyo network products.
A refreshed and streamlined user interface makes it easy to get more from your home entertainment experience.
Available as a free download, the app is compatible with all network-capable Onkyo A/V products as well as selected network-ready products released during or after 2009.
Note: Onkyo network components manufactured prior to 2009 will gain compatibility on a model-by-model basis.
Functions Enabled by Onkyo Remote3
(1) Audio streaming services operation. Stations are touchscreen-selectable, with no need to view a TV display
(2) Control of streaming audio files from a DLNA-compatible server. Your iPhone/iPod touch can be used to select music directly from the server
(3) General remote control and playback functionality
(4) Volume-control function
(5) Information including station frequency displayed when listening to radio. (Note: available only on A/V products with a built-in radio tuner)
(6) Stream music stored on iPhone/iPod touch wirelessly (selected models only)
(7) FLAC, DSD, and Apple Lossless playback capability via Home Media function (selected models only)
(8) Compatibility with Spotify Connect* (A/V network receivers released 2014 and after)
*Availability depends on region
Compatible iPhone/iPod touch Models
iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6plus and iPod touch running iOS7.1 or later.
Customer using iPhones or iPod that does not support iOS7.1 would not be able to apply this update.
Compatible Onkyo Products
- All Network A/V Receivers released during or after 2009**
- T-4070 Network Tuner
- CR-N755 Network Hi-Fi Mini System
- TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver
**2009 models are not compatible with stored music streaming on iPod touch or iPhone.
Enjoy a new world of audio convenience with this free app.