Openfolio - Portfolio tracking and peer benchmarks
About Openfolio - Portfolio tracking and peer benchmarks
In 2014, 59% of all investors made less money than the average Vanguard retirement fund. Openfolio opens up portfolio and performance data for real, everyday investors just like you, so you can see how people are winning and losing. Invest better with context that’s relevant to you.
"5 Best Smartphone Apps" – TIME
"10 Investing Apps to Supercharge Your Portfolio" – US News
“Openfolio… is creating transparency that is empowering consumers to make their own investment decisions.” – Goldman Sachs
WITH OPENFOLIO YOU CAN
• See how you’re doing in comparison: Openfolio benchmarks your performance our community, the markets, and your peers. Once you’ve logged in, your performance will update in real time.
• WatchOS 2 'complications' let you see your real-time portfolio performance on your Apple Watch face.
• See all your investment accounts in one place - including your 401k & IRA.
• Learn from the best investors: see the financial profiles of famous, followable investors like Warren Buffett and Carl Icahn, whose portfolios are captured and then deconstructed by the Openfolio team.
• Use beautiful, interactive charts to see your performance and browse through stocks and funds.
• Sync with all major brokerages including Fidelity, Robinhood, Vanguard, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, E*Trade, Scottrade, and more.
• Connect your bitcoin portfolio using your Coinbase account.
See how your portfolio is doing in real time on your wrist! Openfolio offers full support for watchOS 2 custom complications.
WE’RE SAFE & SECURE
• We use 256-bit SSL encryption – the same level of protection your bank uses.
• Everything is in percentage terms – no dollar amounts.
• We use a third party service, trusted by over 40 million customers, to connect to your brokerage.
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT
Fidelity, Robinhood, Vanguard, Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, E*Trade, Scottrade, Capital One Investing, Merrill Lynch, Betterment, Wealthfront, USAA, Wells Fargo, Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley, Coinbase and many more.