PDF Art Book - Combine Photos and Apply Artistic Effects to Create a PDF Art Book
About PDF Art Book - Combine Photos and Apply Artistic Effects to Create ...
Take photos with your iPhone/iPad/iPod camera or import already existing photos to your art book. Rotate and apply various visual effects to give your photos a more artistic look and save the result as a multipage PDF or multiple JPEG images.
The art books that you create are automatically saved and can be opened and edited at any later time. You can also secure your art books using passwords so that only you will be able to access them.
After the resulting multipage PDF is generated, it can be shared, sent by email, printed or opened in any existing application on your device that deals with PDF files, like iBooks, DropBox or OneDrive.
Another important advantage of PDF Art Book is the fact that all the image processing algorithms are done offline, without the need of an internet connection. So you can be sure that your art books will never be shared with 3rd parties.
Visual Photo Effects:
- Sepia (make photo look old)
- Cartoon (make photo look like a cartoon)
- Sketch (make photo look like a charcoal sketch)
- Halftone (turn photo into a collection of black dots like in the newspaper)
- Polka Dot (turn photo into a collection of coloured dots)
- Oil Painting (make photo look like an oil painting)
- Vignette (make the photo darker around the corners)