Quick Print Lite - Wireless 3G or WiFi Printing for Google Cloud Print
About Quick Print Lite - Wireless 3G or WiFi Printing for Google Cloud Print
== iOS 9 Compatibility, Optimized for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPad Pro ==
Quick Print (Cloud Version) enables wireless printing documents, photos, web pages, emails and more right from your iPhone & iPad Anywhere to ALL printers.
=== Upgrade to Full Version ===
Quick Print Lite is aimed to test compatibility with your printer. if it works well with your printers, please get the full version of Quick Print to print your documents.
Quick Print lets you create full-quality printed output without the need to download or install drivers via Google Cloud Print Service, You can print documents and photos to Any Printer, from Anywhere. Quick Print displays many printer options that apply to the document or image being printed. Details such as paper type, page range, print quality, and orientation are automatically determined at search time.
After sign in with your google account, it would list some printers registered with your account, try to select an file to open(you can copy our sample files from in-app Settings/Copy Sample Files), then print to physical printer or save to google drive directly!
• Print remotely via EDGE, 3G, 4G and WiFi.
• Print using Google Cloud Print Service.
• Print Emails, Web Pages, Documents, Contacts and Photos Directly.
• Print with Papers, Copies, Color and other settings.
• Print via your computer to ALL printers.
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print on your way to office or right to your home printer.
• Share printers with your friends.
- Add display printer supply levels.
- Get more details about your printer info, including owner, type, kind, status and more.
- Display all printer jobs, you can delete any jobs with one button.
Using "Open In..." approach you can print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and others. It just a matter of several taps to download your file via free Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and other application and send it to printer.
With WiFi Sharing you can upload or download files from your computer to iPad , it uses HTTP & WebDAV protocol to share its data with other computers via Wi-Fi network.
Also you can transfer documents to Quick Print using iTunes File Sharing via USB for read, print and share.
1. Both of your iOS device and Printer must connected to internet, it print files using Google Cloud Print Service.
2. You need an google account to use this app, please go to google cloud print website to find more info:
3. Here is how to add & share printers with your google accounts.
Find More Information about Quick Print at:
Feel free to contact us If you have any suggestions, questions or issues at: