Star Tracker Lite - Best StarGazing app to Explore the Night Sky
About Star Tracker Lite - Best StarGazing app to Explore the Night Sky
== Best StarGazing experience @60fps! ==
== Video: http://tiny.cc/starvideo ==
Hey, get outdoor with your friends and start star gazing! Let StarTracker guide you to explore the universe.
Just hold up and point the device to the sky and have fun! You can see any stars, constellations and deep sky objects you are watching in reality.
What our user said:
"Best star gazing app I've ever used. Very well put together and great visuals!!! From end to end this app is a must-have for anyone interested in astronomy!!"
"This app is a marvel of technology, art, and science. Super smooth operation, great graphics and a great merging of the devices capabilities. Having grown up using star charts and compasses, this app feels like science fiction come to life. Great job!"
"Looking at the sky was never this incredible!"
"If you download only one app, make sure it's this one!! This is one of the best apps I've ever seen, period! Its quality is unmatched among star gazing apps!"
• All data is offline!
• Sun, Moon, planets, 88 Constellations and 8000+ stars visible to the naked eyes.
• 12 Zodiac Constellations Art & 6 famous deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• 3D compass in AR mode, indicate position of objects your searched.
• Location auto set by GPS, or set manually.
• Auto hide all menus and enter AR track mode when lift up the device and point to sky.
• Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
• Superb high quality graphic display by enabling the retina display of the device and the full screen anti-aliasing technology employment.
• Full 88 Constellations & 100+ deep sky objects with magnificent graphics.
• Search and guide you to stars, constellations, planets and deep sky objects.
• Time Machine menu and location menu to encourage children to exploring more on time and location dimension.
• Night mode switch, to protect children's eye when doing star gazing outdoor.
• Top Left: Location Menu, choose location from a world map.
• Buttom Left: AR Compass indicator in AR track mode, pan the screen to enter un-track mode and click track button to back.
• When under un-track mode, just lift up the screen and point it to the sky to enter AR track mode.