StockX: Sneaker Buying & Selling
About StockX: Sneaker Buying & Selling
StockX is an actual STOCK MARKET for sneakers.
StockX is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to buy and sell sneakers.
No fakes. No chargebacks. No worries . . . it’s hakuna matata for sneakers.
Featured in: SoleCollector, Complex, HighSnobiety, ESPN, New York Times, WSJ, Forbes, TechCrunch, Yahoo Finance, CNN, GQ, BBC, The Daily Show, Bleacher Report, NPR, Boston Globe, SneakerNews, Nice Kicks, KicksOnFire, Hypebeast and more
What is a stock market?
A ‘stock market’ is a unique method of connecting buyers and sellers – it’s a live, Bid/Ask marketplace. On StockX, just like the New York Stock Exchange, sellers place Asks and buyers placed Bids. When a Bid and an Ask meet, a sale happens automatically and instantaneously.
- …what sneakers are worth – because StockX has real-time market pricing
- …if sneakers are real – because StockX authenticates every pair by hand
- …who’s on the other side of the deal – because StockX is in the middle
StockX is the world’s first stock market for commerce!
BUY / BID
- Buy immediately with as few as two taps
- Or place a Bid to let the entire market know what you’re willing to pay
- Any seller can accept your Bid and the deal is done!
SELL / ASK
- Sell immediately with as few as two taps
- Or submit an Ask – a listing for sale
- Any buyer can accept your Ask and the deal is done!
- Sneaker price guide, based on millions of data points, provides real-time market pricing
- Deep insights and market analysis about the latest releases and classic grails