Sybu for Kodi and XBMC
About Sybu for Kodi and XBMC
Sybu Remote Control for Kodi Media Centre http://kodi.tv and XBMC
•Remote Control Kodi media center from the comfort of your couch
•Single screen access. Quickly navigate and control Kodi
•Gesture (swipe, flick, pan) navigation support. Quickly scroll long lists and menus in Kodi
•Automatic discovery of Kodi hosts with Zeroconf (Apple's Bonjour service)
• Free with no ads
Just some of the many 5* reviews
•It just works - Simple and easy to use. Best Kodi remote on the app store.
•Works great - This app works perfectly with my kodi box and openelec.
•Super simple app, love it - the ui is so easy to navigate…it just works
•Great App - This app found my raspi right away and also has easy navigation.
•Works perfectly! - The wife understands it and uses it. What more good can be said?
•Awesome remote app - This app is incredibly easy to use and set up. I love it. Plus you can't beat free. I run Kodi on my Raspberry Pi 3 and this app works like a charm.
•Simple, clean design. Easy to use.
•Very nice interface, good job.
•It simplifies a lot especially when I need to type its quick and easy.
•Absolutely brilliant. Much quicker and easier than using the Kodi remote. Instructions for set up clear and easy to follow.
•Makes navigation and searching very convenient. Quick access to favourites as well.
•Excellent remote control app for Kodi
•Simple à prendre en main et fonctionne contrairement à d’autres app.
•Raspberry , Kodi and this App. Are just a Dream :)
•Endlich kann mein raspberry pi mit raspbmc auch spulen
•Also mehrere Apps probiert aber die hier ist mir am liebsten. Funktioniert einwandfrei und die Bedienung ist auch Super!!
•Genau das, was man braucht - App bietet alle Funktionen, die man braucht, in übersichtlicher Form. Top!
- Support to save multiple host profiles
- Swipe gesture for on-screen navigation up, down, left, right. This is particular useful for scrolling lists on-screen without needing to look down at the remote.
- Time slider scrubbing
- Connect via cellular 3G/4G/LTE/VPN permitted
- WoL (Wake on LAN) fixed. (Functionality was broker by iOS 10.2 upgrade)
- Friendly / Display name can be configured for a host
- Option to manually set address for Wake-On-Lan (WoL)
- Various UI display fixes, related to layout
- Support for iOS 10.2 and later
- Library. Movie synopsis, sometimes overlaps actor display
- Favourites, fixed bug that did not always list all favourite items from Kodi
- Host Discovery. Prevent use of hostname localhost.local will use IP address instead
- Volume. Automatically un-mute when adjusting volume
- Subtitle management. Added popover, that allows for language selection, or download option via subtitle plugin when available
- Added more information on screen, when connection to host fails.
- Fixed missing Fan-art, when authentication was required on connection
- Plugins. Hide disabled plugins
- Fixed intermittent bug that failed to restore connection when swapping between WiFi availability or different access points.
- Automatic resume of video at last saved time