About System Console
*** Please note that System Console no longer works on iOS 9 ***
System Console is a great tool for developers to see the iPhone console logs. Have you ever been field testing an app and run into problems? Wouldn't it be great if you could quickly and easily get to the logs and see what happened? System Console lets you do this and more!
* Auto updates - no need to refresh
* Search for specific log entries.
* Copy or email individual log entries.
* Save the entire log to any of your favourite note taking apps using Quicklook.
* Log position is maintained during updates
* Clean crisp user interface.