TOPDOX Documents - Business File Manager & Browser
About TOPDOX Documents - Business File Manager & Browser
### The first and the only app to support corporate Windows File Servers (SMB) on-the-go on your iPhone/iPad ###
TOPDOX Documents Platform is the single, secure hub for personal & enterprise mobility. The most powerful productivity suite for iPhone/iPad. It works with Egnyte, Onedrive for Business, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, IMAP, FTP & Windows SMB servers.
• Access to all your files & documents, even offline
• Access & share corporate files & documents (SMB) anywhere. No VPN required.
• Access to email servers (attachments) with IMAP connection
• Sync, organize (copy, move, rename, delete) & share
• Search for files by name across all clouds and file servers
• Enable viewing of files or entire folders offline
• View Office Documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Export Microsoft Office, OpenOffice & Google documents to PDF
• iMessage App extension to share any file on iMessage conversations
Do even more...
• Integration with Slack with TOPDOX bot
• Integration with HipChat with TOPDOX Add-on
• Connect FTP file servers
• Connect all your personal and corporate cloud accounts: Egnyte, OneDrive for Busienss, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Box
• Light Editing for Microsoft Word, OpenOffice and Google Docs
• Scan paper documents and get them in PDF
• Quickly access to favorite files
• Zip & unzip files and folders
• Protect your files with a 4-digit passcode or touchID
• 3D touch support on iPhone 6s & 7. Peek and pop.
• Search files from the App icon with 3D touch
• iOS Spotlight search integration. Find files anywhere from Spotlight.
- - - -
> Get Support and help: www.topdox.com
> Feel free to contact us: [email protected]
- - - -
Monthly in-App Premium Subscription for $2.99.
Monthly in-App Business Subscription for $5.99.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
- - - -