TraxItAll – A Goal Setting, Motivational, Habits Building, and All-in-One Daily Log / Tracking System
About TraxItAll – A Goal Setting, Motivational, Habits Building, and All-...
TraxItAll’s patented, three-fold tracking system gives you the simplest and most elegant way to track whatever matters to you in one easy-to-use app, to help motivate you to achieve the goals you’ve set for yourself.
Daily habits, push-ups, miles run, sales calls, blood sugar, stock prices, New Year’s resolutions; whatever you want to track, you can track with TraxItAll, all in one app!
So, give TraxItAll a try; you’re worth the investment in yourself!
“My favorite app so far - In the past I had so many problems staying motivated. Being able to track my progress has helped me so much in accomplishing my goals. This app is brilliant. I love it!”
TraxItAll follows the well-known principle that to be effective, the goals we set must be “Smart”:
TRAXITALL’S UNIQUE ADVANTAGE
Tracking your progress day-by-day motivates you to reach your goals; it makes you accountable to yourself to do what you said you were going to do, since the numbers show you your progress in a very specific way. As we like to say, “Measurement is Motivation!” TM.
However, most daily tracking apps only provide “Yes / No” tracking, i.e., whether you did something or not on a given day. In contrast, TraxItAll, with its patented, three-fold tracking system, gives you two additional types of tracking:
“Count” items track how many times something happens on a given day:
• How many push-ups did I do?
• How many sales calls did I make?
“Average” items track a thing’s level:
• What was my weight?
• Blood sugar?
• The value of my 401k?
Another great feature of TraxItAll is its Daily To-Do list, with its badge count.
There are some things you want to do about every day, e.g., “Take Vitamins” or “Water Plants.” Just add them to your To-Do list in TraxItAll; the TraxItAll badge count will show you throughout the day how many of your Daily To-Do’s are not yet done. It’s a simple but very effective way to remind yourself to do your daily tasks!
The three-fold tracking method at the heart of TraxItAll is now patented! U.S. Patent No. 8,155,997.
• Runs great on iOS 8.
• The badge count shows you how many “To Do’s” you have left to complete today.
• No account set-up or internet connection needed.
• No limit on the number of items you can track.
• Sort tracks in to different categories.
• Choose different "Yes/No" graphics.
• Set specific goals for each item you’re tracking.
• Add daily notes to each or your tracks.
• See your progress in relation to your goals, broken down by time period
• View results in “Goal Bar” or statistical format.
• Flip to landscape mode to see a monthly graph of your results.
• Share your reports with family, friends, and colleagues via email.
• Back up your data via iTunes to your desktop for safe keeping.
MORE EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU CAN TRACK
• Health: What was my weight? Blood sugar? Cholesterol?
• Fitness: Did I work out? How many miles did I run? How many steps did I walk?
• Diet: How many cups of coffee? Did I eat a carrot? Avoid fast-food?
• Business: How many sales calls? Appointments? Billable hours? The value of my 401k?
• Family: How many hours of study? Practice? What was my child’s weight?
• Daily Reminders: Did I water the plants? Walk the dog?
• WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TRACK!!!
MORE APP STORE COMMENTS
“Best organiser app so far for me. I've trawled the app store for apps of this nature, but traxitall trumps them all. It's a 5 star app. It's like having a PA, that’s how good this application is. Well done guys.”
“Helping me maintain my resolutions. TraxItAll has given me the format for success! “
“This is one of those aps that I would just not want to be without now.”
"For the quick, simple, yet effective tracking of those things I want to keep track of several times a day or week, TraxItAll has become my app of choice."
"Was instantly useful as soon as i downloaded it.