XPlanner Project management MPP Gantt
About XPlanner Project management MPP Gantt
XPlanner is a free app for project management compatible with any other project management software, included Microsoft Project. XPlanner is an adaptation for iPhone and iPad of the app ProjectLibre, which is a freely distributed program for task management, work breakdown structure generation, resource allocation and tracking, and Gantt charts that provide a view of the critical path elements of the schedule.
- Free Project Management software.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Project 2010 (Imports MS Project files < 2010 and saves as Project 2003 if desired)
- Gantt chart (EVR, Tracking, Work, Cost)
- Earned value costing.
- PERT charts.
- RBS chart (Resource Breakdown Structure).
- Task dependencies and constraints.
- Resource Sheet for adjusting allocations
A guide about how to use this app can be found at http://www.projectlibre.org/projectlibre-documentation.
XPlanner is the app ProjectLibre that is run remotely.