3DMark Ice Storm Benchmark
3DMark Ice Storm is a cross-platform benchmarking app for older Apple devices up to and including the iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini. Download 3DMark Sling Shot from the App Store to benchmark and compare more recent models.
- Measure the GPU and CPU performance of older iPhones and iPads.
- Compare smartphones and tablets in the Best Devices list.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
- Developed by Futuremark, the benchmark experts.
- 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm to benchmark and compare low cost smartphones and tablets. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark with a 1280 × 720 rendering resolution.
Ice Storm Extreme is a heavier OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark with a 1920 × 1080 rendering resolution. Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme to test and compare mainstream mobile devices.
Ice Storm Unlimited is an offscreen version of Ice Storm that uses a fixed time step between frames. Use it to make chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement.
3DMark technical guide:
This app is for non-commercial use only: