Assembly - Design graphics, stickers and logos
** App Store Best of 2015 ** Create stickers, icons, scenes, and other graphics using a fun and novel building-block approach. Assembly is a revolutionary new vector design tool that lets you imagine and produce quality work in half the time. Assembly's suite of professional tools comes in a simple package that anyone can use.
Instead of drawing basic shapes from scratch, save time by using Assembly's vast library of essential shapes, symbols and stickers that can be layered, stacked and positioned exactly as you need them to create your own designs. Cut-out, combine and intersect shapes to even create your own library of building blocks.
Get professional results using powerful tools found in high-end graphic design suites. Design quickly and easily using a simple interface that provides the features you need at your fingertips. Output in high resolution JPG and PNG as well as popular vector formats SVG and PDF.
Assembly now also includes over 250 fully finished graphics (stickers) that can be customized, reused, and remixed into your own work to your heart's content.
Powerful yet intuitive, Assembly is both the perfect prototyping tool for the graphic designer on the go, and a fun, creative playground for artists of any background or skill level.
- Over 180 shapes included for free
- Over 250 fully finished stickers that can be customized, reused and remixed
- 19 themed shape packs with over 1,000 shapes
- Smart snapping for easy shape placement
- Create and save your own custom stickers
- Share stickers in iMessage
- Multi-select and nested grouping
- Copy, flip and rotate shapes and groups
- Combine, cut-out and intersect shapes
- Save groups and projects to the custom shape pack
- Fill, stroke, and shadow options
- 35 pre-made color palettes
- Create custom color palettes
- Eyedropper color sampling tool
- Optional use color or photo backgrounds
- JPEG and PNG output up to 4096x4096 pixels
- Save as transparent PNG
- SVG and PDF vector output
- Assembly project file output
- Sync projects across devices with iCloud
- Continuously updated Inspirations section
Special thanks for their work and inspiration:
Daniel Britt - ( Instagram @drybom )
Harvey Beynon - ( Instagram @yourpalharvey )
Alison Chambers - ( Instagram @wingolamo )
Rob Edwards ( Twitter @raabedwards )
Davis Evans ( Instagram @daveisevans )
Cayce Garrison ( http://caycegarrison.com )
Ricardo Geraldes - ( Instagram @shine3y3 )
Lyn Hurring - ( Instagram @lynhurring )
Joel Julian - ( Instagram @joeljayjulian )
Peter Komierowski ( http://peterkstudio.com )
Alana Mandel - ( Instagram @alanamandel )
Nino Marmaladze ( https://dribbble.com/jelly-fishie )
Имя Отправителя ( Instagram @burning_chalice )
Lee John Phillips - ( Instagram @leejohnphillips )
Stephen Pine - ( Instagram @spine72 )
Allison Randolph - ( Instagram @ocean_allison )
Rolando Del Real - ( Instagram @rolando1977 )
Vico Sandoval - ( Instagram @vco.design )
Aaron Smillie - ( Instagram @aaron_smillie )
Adam Wittig - ( Instagram @addyfams )
Nathan Woods - ( Instagram @nxthxnwxxds )
* Shapes from themed shape packs were used in some of the art featured in screenshots.
* Themed shape packs are available for purchase inside Assembly.