BioCyc Pathway/Genome Databases (formerly EcoCyc)
The BioCyc app provides mobile access to the BioCyc collection of 5,000+ pathway/genome databases, including MetaCyc, HumanCyc, YeastCyc, and many more. The BioCyc app includes the highly curated EcoCyc database for E. coli K-12, with content distilled from more than 28,000 publications.
Use BioCyc Mobile in the laboratory, in the classroom, at a conference, or in the library.
BioCyc Mobile can also connect to other Pathway/Genome Databases around the web that are running Pathway Tools software version 18.5 or newer.
• Browse, search, and save your favorite genes
• Gene and protein sequence information, protein feature annotations
• Regulation summary diagrams describe regulatory influences on a gene
• Metabolic pathway diagrams
• Gene Ontology terms
• Links to other popular biological databases