Clockwork - Sequential Timer
Clockwork is a simple and easy-to-use timer app that lets you set multiple timers to go off in sequence.
■ Frequently Used Tools Should Be Easy to Use
Clockwork is very easy to use. Editing the timer name, time, sound, and repeat settings can all be done swiftly. Once you've set the timer, tap the play button. The timer will start counting down. When the time is up, a sound will go off. Since background notifications are supported, you can use it even while the iPhone is locked. You can also use it while listening to music.
■ Helps You With Your Planning
Clockwork lets you save multiple set lists. Studying, exercise, meditation, reading, Pomodoro Technique, cooking. Create timers that fit your purpose and focus on your goals.
■ Main Features
- Set hour, minute, and second timers
- 8 types of alarm sounds
- Repeat function
- Works in the background
- Create a list and set a name for the list.
- Add a timer, and set the timer name, time, and sound.
- Tap the repeat count button to set the number of repetitions.
- Tap the cell to select the first timer to activate.
- Tap the play button to start the timer.
- Ads are not displayed in the paid version.
- Please enable notifications in the iOS settings.
- For each list, a maximum of 64 timers may be set.
‐ URL Schemes: clockwork: