Complete Manual: iMovie Edition
From the publishers of iCreate magazine comes Complete Manual: iMovie Edition. This app features a series of step-by-step tutorials that guide you through using the OS X version of Apple’s celebrated video-editing software. The app starts with a look at the basics of setting up an iMovie project, including how the timeline works. From there you’ll find out how to add transitions, enhance the audio, and use colour correction. The final tutorials in the app take you through creative projects in iMovie, where you can use the skills you’ve gained in the first part to make Hollywood-style trailers, TV-inspired title credits and more.
Full list of tutorials:
• Browse and import videos
• Create a movie with iMovie
• Master iMovie’s editing timeline
• Add transitions to your videos
• Stack clips with iMovie’s multi-track tool
• Improve audio with markers in iMovie
• Use colour correction in iMovie
• Create and share with Theater
• Burn iMovie videos to DVD
• View your iMovie projects on Apple TV
• Add movement to photos in iMovie
• Create a montage video
• Improve your archive footage
• Create the perfect title credits in iMovie
• Create a TV-style title sequence
• Make a Hollywood-style trailer in iMovie
The app is universal and displays beautiful, crisp, readable text that responds to the device you're using. So if you're reading this guide on your iPhone it will be just as easy to follow.
There's a great quiz at the end of the app so you can test yourself. You can even share your score on Facebook, Twitter or by e-mail.
iMovie is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.